To find a branch of BASIC Bank nearby you in Narsingdi; Madhabdi would be your best choice which is located at Bank Para, Madhabdi Bazar, Narsingdi 1604 is definitely close to your location. Learn physical address, location, contact number, routing number, SWIFT code, service hours and what times and days this branch will be open and closed. Stay connected to the branch and have experience with its best services.
|Bangladesh Small Industries and Commerce Bank Limited|
|Bank Para, Madhabdi Bazar, Narsingdi 1604|
|Sunday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Monday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Sunday - Thursday (Except Holidays)|
Note: Branch service hours may vary and are subject to change without any notice by the respective bank.
All information about bank and branch displayed above is collected from respective bank's website or profile. AllBanksbd.com is not responsible if found any wrong or incomplete branch information in this page. If found any wrong information, please contact us so that we could update database in the shortest time.
|Narsingdi||Sutapatti Road, Narsingdi 1600||Sutapatti Road, Narsingdi 1600|
BASIC Bank Limited (Bangladesh Small Industries and Commerce Bank Limited) registered under the Companies Act 1913 on the 2nd of August, 1988, started its operations from the 21st of January ,1989. It is governed by the Banking Companies Act 1991. The Bank was established as the policy makers of the country felt the urgency for a bank in the private sector for financing small scale Industries (SSIs). At the outset, the Bank started as a joint venture enterprise of the BCC Foundation with 70 percent shares and the Government of Bangladesh (GOB) with the remaining 30 percent shares. The BCC Foundation being nonfunctional following the closure of the BCCI, the Government of Bangladesh took over 100 percent ownership of the bank on 4th June 1992. Thus the Bank is state-owned. However, the Bank is not nationalized; it operates like a private bank as before.